- Walking to Starbucks in 30 degree weather, just cuz I could. And having a great roommate to go with me!
- Enjoying donuts and coffee with coworkers - and walking to the shop with roommates.
- Working for an hour and a half today, and going home because of an impending ice storm...still waiting for the ice.
- Wearing a sweater for the first time in ages (in Dallas)
- Realizing that I'm two or three chapters away from finishing Touching Godliness Through Submission, rather than the "halfway point" I kept telling people.
- Grateful that via Skype, I can talk to my brother, sister and mom in Canada - for free! Not to mention the awesome friend who set up my cell phone for free calls :)
- Thankful for the godly men and women God has surrounded me with. Even though I'm far from some of my immediate family, He has provided His family to keep me on the right track.
- Excited that my parents are coming for a quick trip in Feb!!
- Watched Lord of the Rings in a weird order: Fellowship of the Ring, The Return of the King, and The Two Towers. Yes Jess, I fast-forwarded parts :P
- I'm really enjoying Stargate Atlantis season 3. Even though I'm a spoil sport and refuse to watch it in chronological order.
- Looking forward to my favorite School of Discipleship class: Get to know the Discipleship Team.
Rogue One: A Christmas Story
9 years ago
1 comment:
hehe! =D you can watch what ever move in which ever pleases you! =D love you!
Post a Comment