So I've been bugged about posting something up here. I've been so busy lately I haven't thought much about what to say. Basically with my department's busy season coming up and with fewer staff a few of us have decided to stay later a couple nights a week. We've found that we can get a lot more accomplished after hours. The first night this week that we stayed later, I was so wiped out afterwards that I was asleep by 9:00. It was nice to wake up next morning and not be all tired and grumpy. We're seeing a lot of donations come in response to one of our mailings. So much so that we labeled them and took pictures. I'm hoping we can email them to the staff or something to encourage them. It's a bit of extra work on our end, but I found myself enjoying the work.
So what's new in your neighborhood? Oh yeah, I have switched to Google's beta version of blogger - apologies to those of you who haven't made the switch and wish to leave a comment :)
Rogue One: A Christmas Story
9 years ago
3 comments:
what's new? a brand new burn from the curling iron. =)
oh, I like your new look! hey, you should post some pictures soon! :)
i got burned again yesterday. o:)
Post a Comment