I've got a couple hours before our prayer meeting. Tried to take a nap once I got home but that's usually a challenge. At least I got to rest for an hour. I hope to last as long as I can, however it tends to be rare that I can make it all the way through. Looking forward to hearing a little bit more about the recent India trip my roommates went on.
This week has had its ups and downs. It felt good to be caught up with work, although for some reason Wed and Thurs felt like a Friday. Probably because I wasn't sleeping well.
I enjoyed going to Starbucks last night with a roommate for a little "down time". I had a new book to read (fiction) for the first time in ages. I promptly dove in and was done by midnight. Speed reading is awesome!
The next few days will be crammed full: house cleaning and shopping tomorrow afternoon. School of Discipleship movie night after that. Sunday I get to go to coffee w/ a friend. We figured out it's been six months since we've gone out! Way too long. Unfortunately it's usually my schedule that makes it difficult. Monday is a breather night. Tuesday is prayer meeting, Wednesday is house devotions, Thursday my parents are in town (!!!!!) so I'll be visiting with them, Friday is a GFA movie night and Saturday is cleaning, shopping and S of D activity again, Sunday I hope to squeeze in more time with my parents before they leave. *Whew* Crazy days.
Rogue One: A Christmas Story
9 years ago
1 comment:
ooh, what book did you read?
Post a Comment