Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cool things

A couple neat reminders of God's faithfulness:

I don't have to buy a dress for the wedding! A GFA lady is lending hers to me, and it just happens to be in the right color. It's saving me a lot of money on a dress I'll only wear for an afternoon.

It looks like a bed, dresser and some other things are probably provided for when I move out. Again, saves me from having to buy a bed or at least a mattress.

It's also cool to see how God is providing for the details for my sister's wedding. A couple people are letting borrow some of their supplies, which helps so much.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The mud was pretty intense! But it was lots of fun ... and lots of free books given out. (yay!) :-) Would love to see some of the pictures. Glad to hear of how the Lord has been providing for you!